Due to COVID-19 I am taking many measures to keep you safe including the following:
- During the session I am required to touch your baby and to be within 2m of your baby in order for me to pose your baby safely. For this reason I will be wearing a mask at all times, I will wash my hands prior to the session and will continuously use hand sanitiser throughout. I will also ask you to do the same. You are welcome to wear a mask too, however this is not compulsory.
- I will try to keep the session time to a minimum, ideally in under 2 hours.
- I ask that only members of the same household to visit the studio at any one time. Any siblings visiting the studio for the session will be unable to stay for the duration of the session, so I ask that they are brought in for the photos, and then leave with either a parent or grandparent whilst the rest of the session is completed.
- If you or any member of your household have displayed any symptoms in the two weeks before your session, then I ask you to contact to reschedule. (I too will also do the same)
I maintain a high level of hygiene in the studio anyway, but to reduce the risk levels further I'll be implementing the following in the studio:
- I will be deep cleaning the studio prior to re-opening, and all blankets, wraps, furs etc will be cleaned after each shoot.
- All hard props will be disinfected after use
- Floors will be steam cleaned after every session
- All door handles, and furnishings will be disinfected after every session.
- For the time being I won't be providing food or drinks, so please bring these yourself, especially for newborn sessions, as they can last a few hours.
Finally I will be only one studio session per day to allow me sufficient time to deep clean before and after each session.